The Demi Fence Armor units are used when fence has limited access to the posts due to very low cross members or face boards. They are made of galvanized steel with a single hole in their center. This allows the Demi Fence Armor installation to both the front or back of the fence post with a galvanized nail or a screw. All Demi Fence Armor wraps around the post for only 1/2" on each side of the post and be screwed into the faces of the plate or into the sides.
- Easily installs for secure placement
- Shallow depth to fit fences with limited access to posts
The Demi Fence Armor comes in two sizes for wooden posts:
- 4" x 4" for Wooden post of dimensional lumber 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- 6" x 6" for Wooden post of dimensional lumber 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
Demi Fence Armor colors available for Wood Fences:
- FA4X4DGS - 4" x 4" (10 pieces per box = 5 posts)
- FA6X6DGS - 6" x 6" (6 pieces per box = 3 posts)
- FA4X4WDGSRW - 4" x 4" (7 pieces per box)
American Flag Graphic
- FA6X6WDGUSA - 6" x 6" (4 pieces per box)
- FA4x4WUSA - 4" x 4" (6 pieces per box)
The Demi Powder Coated White Fence Armor comes in one size for vinyl fences. The Demi White Faceplate for 5 inch Vinyl Fences wraps around the post for only 1/2" on each side of the post and can be screwed in to the faces of the plate or into the sides.
Demi Fence Armor for Vinyl Fencing:
- FA5x5DVGS - 5" x 5" for vinyl fencing - White Powder coated (6 pieces per box)
Bruce explains Fence Armor and the different sizes and varieties that are available. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FENCE POSTS TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE OF DIMENSIONAL SIZE: Refer to the Related Information for Installing and Measuring.