PCW-5000 Portable Winch
- Lightweight, portable, gas-powered winch with a 2200 lb (1000 kg) pulling capacity.
- Weighs only 35 lb (16 kg).
- The Portable Winch is easily carried and can be anchored to anything using the 6 ft (1.83 m) long sling provided.
- Powered by a Honda 4-stroke, GHXX50 cc.
- Line speed : 25-60 ft/min (7.6-12 m/min).
- Direct line pull 2200 lb (1000 kg).
PCA-1263 Tree/Pole Mount with Rubber Pads
This is an anchor system that allows you to firmly attach the winch on a tree or a post for extended periods of time. The mount comes with rubber pads and an anchor strap 3 inches wide x 9.8 ft long (75 mm wide x 3 m long). The winch can be installed at a more comfortable height and the pivoting support aligns the winch automatically with the load. You will need the receiver hitch winch anchor PCA-1262 to operate the tree/pole mount properly.
PCA-1262 Receiver Hitch Winch Anchor
- The receiver hitch is ideal to attach the winch to your vehicle.
- Its 2 inch square tubing fits perfectly in Category III hitch receivers.
- Cushioned winch support plate pivots 45° on either side, making the winch stable and self-aligning with the load.
PCA-1213 to PCA-1216M Double Braided Polyester Ropes
- A double braided rope with a breakpoint of approximately 8100 lb (3674 kg) for 1/2 inch (13 mm).
- Double braid construction for durability and low-stretch properties for safety.
- Various lengths available.
PCA-1255 to PCA-1257 Nylon Rope Bags
Three sizes from which to choose, these nylon rope bags are ideal for carrying and storage. Made of a nylon material, these bags will store up to 492 ft of 1/2 inch (150 m of 13 mm) of rope.
PCA-1258 to PCA-1260 Polyester Sling
Three lengths from which to choose. The polyester sling fastens the winch or snatch block to a tree, without damaging the bark or cambium of anchor trees. It is very useful for lifting or used as a choker. The polyester sling will not stretch. Their safe working load is 6400 lb (2903 kg) when used basket style (ie. when anchoring the winch) or 4800 lb (2182 kg) in choker style (when anchoring the corner block).
PCA-1274 Swing Side Snatch Block
The swing-side snatch block features a lightweight 4 inch (100 mm) diameter deep groove aluminum sheave, and has stainless steel plates that swing open to install rope. It is particularly useful for use when doubling the line, the rope cannot accidently come out of the block.
PCA-1276 Steel Oval Locking Carabiner
Use as an anchor for doubling the rope, or when locking the carabiner to anchor the swing side snatch block. The minimum break strength is 5500 lb (2500 kg).
PCA-1282 Grab Hook With Latch
The latch on the grab hook prevents the chain from slipping out of the hook when tension is not applied on the rope. A 5/16 inch (7 mm) opening will grab either 5/16 inch (7mm) or 1/4 inch (6mm) chain. There is a 1/2 inch (13 mm) diameter grommet, it can be attached to any 1/2 inch (13 mm) rope or smaller. Attach the hook to the rope using the bowline knot. The bowline knot provides a secure connection, and can be untied if required.
PCA-1295 Choker Chain With C-Hook And Steel Rod
The Choker chain is made of 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick 70 grade steel. It is equipped with a special C-hook for quick, secure installation and removal. The 12 inch (30 cm) long needle slides easily under logs or through the skidding cone.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: $7.00
Starting at: $3.50