The Fertil Dispenser is a patented, revolutionary backpack applicator used to manually distribute fertilizers. It is the most productive of all of the granular herbicide applicators and pot-to-pot fertilizer applicators.
The Backpack Dispenser Gravity feeds granular fertilizers (such as Cassaron) to a hand held control wand. The product sits waiting at the tip of the dispensing wand. As the thumb trigger is activated, the product drops to the target without delay. The dispenser wand can be calibrated for exact amounts with each pull of the trigger, able to administer small quantities of product for spot treatment applications. The metered head at the end of the wand adjusts from 2 to 26 grams.
The metered head dispenses using a thumb controlled lever.
The Fertil Dispenser allows a single operator to fertilize up to 1500 plants per hour.
- Dispenser Capacity: 5 US gallons (20 litres)
- Metered head adjusts from 2 to 26 grams
- Easy to operate
- Comfortable padded adjustable shoulder harness straps
- Plastic and stainless steel construction
- 3' of dispenser hose included, so operator can cut length best suited to height
- Ergonomically molded to fit comfortably on your back and shoulders
- Empty weight is 3.1 KG or 7 lbs
Fields of Application - this device is the proven solution for:
- Plant and Tree production (in container or open soil)
- Garden Centers
- Fruit and Vegetable growing
- Public Green Areas
- Ornamental Plants
The Flick Stick Retrofit Applicator can be added as an alternative to the thumb control applicator. This will reduce fatigue caused by the thumb control. Switching between the standard thumb control wand and the Retro Flick Stick can help reduce fatigue.