The Lesco Fertilizer Spreader (Lesco is now part of John Deere Landscapes) is the industry standard for spreaders with its all stainless steel frame. Widely heralded as the best fertilizer spreader on the market, it is the first choice in the landscaping and lawn care community.
Features such as an 80 lb hopper, and an enclosed gearbox with a 5 to 1 gear ratio are among the details that have made this spreader the choice of professionals everywhere.
- Adjustable handle for ease of use by operators of all sizes can be mounted in three positions.
- Use the Lesco / John Deere Landscapes Spreader in the winter with salt or small particle ice melt material to prevent unnecessary accidents.
- Large cam-operated impeller for effective agitation.
- Stainless steel frame, axle, impeller shaft and on/off assembly for extended wear and durability.
- Unique cam-operated oscillating agitator sweeps beyond hole openings in both directions to help eliminate product bridging and minimize product damage.
- Shutoff plate features pattern-adjustment slide for even distribution of a variety of products.
- Lesco Spreaders have oversized tires for increased stability, reduced rutting and easier product application on taller, thicker grasses.
- Overall width 25"
- Some assembly required, instructions included.
Optional Accessories for the 091186 and 101186 Lesco Spreaders
Refer to Related Products.
- Spreader Cover (92128): Minimizes any fertilizer dust getting out and moisture getting in.
- Manual Deflector (92455): The lever to operate this deflector is located on the frame at the base of the hopper. You need to stop to engage the deflector.
- Lesco Remote Deflector and Third Hole Shutoff (92456): The levers to operate the deflector and the 3rd hole shutoff are located on the handle assembly for easy access while pushing the spreader. You can engage the deflector or 3rd hole kit while in motion.
- Remote Deflector for Lesco or Cub Cadet (2004519): The lever is located at the spreader handle. You can engage the deflector while in motion, no need to stop.
- Calibration Box (15150): Measures your output to ensure an accurate spread rate.
- Lesco Extension Hopper Kit (709915): Increases your hopper capacity to 100 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: $111.20