This trailed sprayer can be used for spraying raspberries, blueberries, young grapes, Christmas trees, and basically anything that grows in rows up to 6' high. The 52 US gallon tank comes complete with a genuine Honda GX160 gas engine coupled to a Hypro D30 pump. This sprayer has 2 vertical booms with 4 nozzles on each boom. The nozzles are adjustable conejet nozzles. The 2 vertical booms are adjustable in width. This raspberry / blueberry sprayer is the perfect solution when you cannot get an airblast sprayer down the rows, or you do not have a large enough crop to justify the expense of a airblast sprayer.
- 52 US Gallon durable plastic tank.
- Genuine Honda GX160 gasoline engine (available with recoil start which comes standard).
- Hypro D30 pump, with completely adjustable pressure regulator and a gearbox.
- Manual boom controls, you can isolate each boom - Left and Right ON/OFF.
- Painted steel frame.
- Wide turf tires.
- Total width of sprayer is 39" (from the outside of each tire).
- 2 vertical spray booms, 60" in height, total spray height is 6'.
- 8 brass adjustable conejet spray nozzles in total.
- Left and right boom control.
- Each nozzle has an ON/OFF valve.
The D30 pump has a maximum flow of 9 gallons per minute and a maximum pressure of 550 psi. The regulator is completely adjustable. The pump is designed for use with agricultural chemicals. You can tow this sprayer behind a tractor, utility vehicle, John Deere gator etc.
This Raspberry/Blueberry/Vineyard sprayer needs to be shipped on a pallet via a transport truck.