The Rittenhouse Horticultural Sprayer is designed from the ground up for the application of up to 35% solids. This makes it great for the application of manure tea or compost tea. The Rittenhouse Horticultural Sprayer includes a 6515 nozzle suitable for vertical (off the ground) spraying of compost tea or manure tea. Based on testing numerous nozzles, we recommend the TKSS-15 Floodjet Nozzle (included) for horizontal application (ground application) of compost tea.
Large diameter fluid path from tank to nozzle. Viton seals for maximum chemical resistance. Heavy duty 4 US gallon polyethylene tank (3.5 gal useable capacity).
- Larger diameter brass supply tube.
- Larger diameter brass control valve, wand and fittings.
- 48" spray hose.
- Heavy duty steel clips hold spray wand.
- Not recommended for low volume applications, such as herbicides.
- Includes both 6515 and TKSS-15 nozzles