Self Watering Probes automatically water house plants without the aid of a computer or electronic controls.
The water supply is syphoned from any container by means of a thin hose and is emitted slowly through a ceramic cone.
Your plants can stay in their normal locations and you can even add liquid fertilizer.
It's ideal for watering your plants during vacations. When on holidays, you won't have to rely on forgetful friends or relatives to water your plants.
The cord length is 33".
Can also be used as a labour saver on a day-to-day basis.
Don't get fooled by the Chinese "knock off" - these are the original Blumat, which are made in Austria. The knock offs do not perform to the same standards as the Blumat.
1. Remove green cap.
2. Soak ceramic cone for 15 minutes.
3. Fill completely with water. Replace cap.
3. Push ceramic cone completely into the earth.
4. Put hose right to the bottom of a full receptacle of water. Add liquid fertilizer if desired.
5. The level of water should be between lower than the top of the cone and one foot below.
- Delivers between 1/4 and 1 litre/US quart of water per week, depending upon demand.
- Larger plants may require more than one cone.
- Vacation Watering!
- Available in packages of 5.
- For larger vacation watering needs, see the Oasis Water Reservoir at the bottom of the page.
- Made in Austria.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: $131.81