A Landscaper's Favourite!
Use this 20" Soil Probe to check soil compaction, root structure, and thatch thickness.
- Allows core samples to be taken for evaluation of soil composition or for subsequent soil analysis.
- Helps determine the need for aeration and to select the proper fertilizer for root development.
- Provides 3/4" x 6" deep core.
- Chromed steel pipe.
- Rugged steel construction.
- 20" in length.
8" Soil Probe:
- 0.59" x 4 3/4" deep core.
- Extremely portable.
Cross Section Soil Sampler for Golf Greens:
- Gives 1/2" X 2 3/4" X 6" deep core.
- Unscrew handle and separate cutters to expose soil profile.