The Fiskars Deck flosser is an excellent tool for removing dirt and weeds out of cracks without back strain from bending and stooping! The Fiskars Deck Flosser is a tool that easily digs out debris from between deck boards, interlocking bricks, patio stones, roof shakes, and other hard-to-reach crevices. Simply slide the tine along the crevices and gently sweep up the collected material. No bending or kneeling is required. With a hook less than 1/10" wide, it will fit all but the tightest cracks
This ergonomic design will keep you and your home investment in good health. The long handle keeps you more upright, minimizing back strain and knee injuries.
Without cleaning the spaces between deck boards, debris accumulates there and acts as a sponge by collecting and retaining moisture. Inevitably, this leads to mildew and rot. By regularly cleaning your deck, you will prolong its life and postpone costly future renovations.
Impress your friends and family with the care you lavish on every aspect of your home. Clean your deck or patio with greater frequency, safe in the knowledge that you won't be crouched in an uncomfortable position for hours. This innovative design will help keep your deck, patio, sidewalks and interlock looking its best for years to come.
- Easy to use and low impact.
- Weighs 2.15 lbs.
- The sharpened end will allow you to scrape gum and tar off your surfaces.
- The stainless steel blade is sharpened on three sides.
- Handle telescopes out to make the Deck Flosser 38" up to 5' 2" long.
- The D-ring on the end of the handle makes it easy to hang up.
- Orange hand grip is 7 1/4" long.
- The back long sharpened edge is 4" long.
- The sharpened end edge is 2" long.
- The hook's inside edge is also sharpened.
- Use to clean between wooden shakes too.
- Works on weeds between paving stones, flag stone, or garden tile.