The Kasco 3400JF and 3400HJF are 3/4 hp, single phase, 60 Hz floating aerating fountains that have five interchangeable patterns. The 3400JF models come with a 120V motor and the 3400HJF models come with a 240V motor. These systems add oxygen to improve the water quality of small-to-medium sized ponds while creating an artistic statement. The additional benefits of aerating fountains is the white noise they generate which can mitigate the effects of unwanted noise in your peaceful outdoor space.
Includes Kasco's GFCI-protected C25 control box for 120 V fountains and C85 control box for 240 V fountains . The C25 is a 120V, single phase, 15 amp plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with a 24 hour timer and photo eye for control of low-voltage lighting (if desired). The C85 is a 240V, single phase, 20 amp control panel with GFCI protection, 24 hour timer, and a second 24 hour timer for optional lighting (if desired).
This 3/4 hp pond aeration system allows the user to switch between 5 different fountain patterns depending on stylistic or atmospheric constraints.
|120V Part #||3400JF050||3400JF100||3400JF150||3400JF200||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|240V Part #||3400HJF050||3400HJF100||3400HJF150||3400HJF200||3400HJF250||3400HJF300||3400HJF400|
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Sequoia: 7' high x 4' wide geyser.
- Linden: 6' high x 3' wide inner ; 3.5' high x 20' wide outer tier.
- Cypress: 6' high x 16' wide arch.
- Willow: 4.5' high x 15' wide 'V'
- Juniper: 3' high x 20' wide 'V'
- 3/4 hp motor.
- 3400JF requires a 120 V, 15 A outlet.
- 3400HJF requires a 240 V, 20 A outlet.
- Includes 5 interchangeable nozzles.
- 3400JF includes 50', 100', 150', or 200' of power cable.
- 3400HJF includes 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' of power cable.
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Includes control box protected by GFCI.
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5".
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Made in the U.S.A.