The Kasco 3400JF is a 3/4 hp floating aerating fountain that has five interchangeable patterns. This system adds oxygen to improve the water quality of small-to-medium sized ponds while creating an artistic statement. The additional benefits of aerating fountains is the white noise they generate which can mitigate the effects of unwanted noise in your peaceful outdoor space.
Includes Kasco's GFCI-protected C25 control box for 120 V fountains . This controller has a timer for fountain control, as well as a photo eye for control of low-voltage lighting (if desired).
This 3/4 hp pond aeration system allows the user to switch between 5 different fountain patterns depending on stylistic or atmospheric constraints.
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Sequoia: 7' tall x 4' wide geyser.
- Linden: 6' tall x 3.5' inner x 18' outer tier.
- Cypress: 6' tall x 16' wide arch.
- Willow: 4.5' tall x 15' wide V
- Juniper: 3' tall x 20' wide V
- 3/4 hp motor.
- Requires 120 V, 15 A outlet.
- Includes 5 interchangeable nozzles.
- Includes 50', 100', 150', or 200' of power cable.
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Includes control box protected by GFCI.
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5".
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Optional Low Voltage Light Kit: The LR275