The F2400/VFX Aerating Fountain is great for smaller farm ponds. It produces a beautiful V pattern 3.5' tall x 12' wide that will improve the water quality and aesthetics of any pond.
It is available as a 120 V, 1/2 hp display aerator.
There is an optional LR-275 available to illuminate this fountain during the nighttime hours. This kit includes 3 hand-tooled, brass light fixtures with 50 W Halogen bulbs. It also includes a low voltage transformer to convert your 120 V power into 12 V power used by the lights.
Kasco's Aerating Fountain F2400/VFX includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120 V Control with Timer, GFCI protection and photo eye for light operation, comes standard with this unit. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation, and with darkness, the photo eye will turn on the low-voltage light kit. No electrician is required to install your complete fountain unit if an existing 120 V, 15 A receptacle is available.
Every Kasco Aerating Fountain Includes
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings.
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment.
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Requires minimal maintenance. Recommended cleaning of the stainless steel motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Standards.
- Optional colored lights available in yellow, red, green, and blue.