A 3/4 HP Aerating Fountain that is great for small-to-medium sized ponds. It produces a classic "V" fountain pattern of 4.5' tall x 15.5' wide. Helps to improve your water quality, and beautify at the same time.
The F3400/VFX, 120V Aerating Fountain has a C-25 GFCI protected control box.
It has GFCI protection and Photo Eye for light operation. The C-25 control box features a 24-hour timer, GFCI protection and is a "plug-and go" model control box that is customer installable for quick and easy set-up, no hard wiring is necessary (if there is an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle already available).
The Kasco F3400H/VFX, 240V Aerating Fountain also includes a GFCB protected control panel. The C-75, 240V Control Panel with Timer, GFCB protection, Light-Ready Low Voltage Compartment, and Photo Eye for light operation comes standard with the F3400H/VFX Aerating Fountain. It is required that a licensed electrician installs the C-75 Control Panel if you plan to hard-wire the Aerating Fountain into the C-75 Control Panel.
Lighting Kits are available, please call for details. Lights for fountains this large are not inexpensive.
- Lightweight and easy to install (minimal assembly required).
- Large, clog-resistant decorative fountain pattern — 4.5' tall x 15.5' wide.
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 18".
- 6.7 running amps on 120 V and 3.4 running amps on 240 V circuits for low operating costs.
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.