A 3/4 HP Self-Contained Floating Aerating Fountain that is great for small-to-medium sized ponds. It produces a classic "V" fountain pattern of 4.5' tall x 15.5' wide for a beautiful display, while delivering superior aerating performance for your pond. Helps to improve your water quality and beautify at the same time. Great for applications requiring aeration and aesthetics, but also can be used in industrial applications to promote evaporation.
The F3400/VFX, 120V Aerating Fountain has a C-25 GFCI protected control box.
It has GFCI protection and Photo Eye for light operation. The C-25 control box features a 24-hour timer, GFCI protection and is a "plug-and go" model control box that is customer installable for quick and easy set-up, no hard wiring is necessary (if there is an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle already available).
The Kasco F3400H/VFX, 240V Aerating Fountain also includes a GFCB protected control panel. The C-75, 240V Control Panel with Timer, GFCB protection, Light-Ready Low Voltage Compartment, and Photo Eye for light operation comes standard with the F3400H/VFX Aerating Fountain. It is required that a licensed electrician installs the C-75 Control Panel if you plan to hard-wire the Aerating Fountain into the C-75 Control Panel.
Lighting Kits are available, please call for details. Lights for fountains this large are not inexpensive.
- Self-contained floating aerators
- Lightweight and easy to install (minimal assembly required).
- Large, clog-resistant decorative fountain pattern — 4.5' tall x 15.5' wide.
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 18".
- 6.7 running amps on 120 V and 3.4 running amps on 240 V circuits for low operating costs.
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments (corrosion resistant). All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.