Designed for the durability demanded by professionals, the Water Caddy only uses top quality components.
The Water Caddy can be installed in just a few minutes. Hook up the wiring harness to your vehicle battery, and the suction hose to a tank, and you're off.
The Water Caddy is ideal for the landscaper who requires water in areas that municipal water is not readily available.
It is ideal for municipal hanging baskets, flower beds and sod.
The Water Caddy can also be used for dust control, water feed for concrete cutting, paving equipment; and concrete curing. The Water Caddy can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- 5 GPM, 12 volt Delavan Diaphragm Pump, maximum 18 amp draw
- Auto Pressure Switch Control - turns on, only when nozzle is in use, pump turns itself off when nozzle is shut off. This feature preserves battery capacity.
- Suction filter to protect the pump.
- All steel, powder coated hose reel with all brass swivel.
- Corrosion proof aluminum mounting plate.
- 100' x 5/8", high quality watering hose.
- 30" watering wand with brass shutoff.
- Liquid fertilizer can be used with the Water Caddy.
- This unit can be hooked up to any size tank (NOT INCLUDED).
- 20' wire harness with fuse is included.
- 26" L x 19 1/2" H x 23 1/2" W approximately 38 lbs.
- **12 volt battery not included**