Our 3/4" Red Water Hose is a high-quality, flexible, PVC compound that makes it look and feel like a comparable rubber hose and stays flexible at low temperatures.
This hose is a return / bypass hose widely used on Rittenhouse sprayers. Its light weight makes it an ideal hose for use in greenhouses, garden centers, or anywhere that a heavy volume of watering is required. Suitable for hose reels. 250 psi.
- Tube: black PVC compound
- Reinforcement: spiral polyester yarn with additional longitudinal yarns reduces elongation under pressure.
- Cover: red PVC compound
- UV and weather resistant.
- Excellent cold weather flexibility.
- Easily re-coiled after use.
- Medium/high oil resistance, complies with RMA's Class B Designation.
- Non-marking pin-pricked cover.
- Can be used with a wide range of chemicals (refer to Related Information for chemical compatibility).
- Silicone-free core and cover.
- Inside diameter: 3/4"
- Maximum pressure: 250 psi at 70° F.
- Sold by the foot up to a maximum length of 300' (roll).
- Working temperature range: 15° F (-26° C) to 150° F (65° C)
- Transfer of air, water and mild water-soluble chemicals.
- Outdoor application requiring a low temperature hose.
- Low pressure spray hose for water-soluble chemicals.