Rittenhouse produces a simple ATV Sprayer, but with the quality you can depend on.
We use a brass fitting hose barb where the hose attaches to the gun and a bulk head fitting to install the suction hose inside the tank, which helps eliminate the spillage that occurs if the hose is simply pushed through a hole in the tank. We also use a high quality poly hose with a nylon braid that does not get soft and collapse when left in the hot sun. The wiring harness is heavy 10 gauge wire with a protective cover, quick connect and an inline fuse.
- Polyethylene Tank Capacity: 57 Litre (15 US Gallon / 12.5 imperial gallon)
- Side drain for easy tank flushing
- 12 volt powered diaphragm pump 1 gpm (3.7 lpm), 40 psi (2.8 bar) with a pressure switch. The pressure switch shuts the pump on/off when the spray gun trigger is opened or closed
- Trigger gun features a trigger lock to lock the trigger in the ON position
- Adjustable ConeJet nozzle with cone spray pattern for width and distance
- 23' x 3/8" (7 m x 9.5 mm) nylon braided spray hose
- Extra long 12' (3.65 m) wire harness made of 10 gauge wire, can be installed in any vehicle
- In tank suction filter
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.