Designed for hydroseeding and heavy watering of large turf areas, this Cyclone Precision Watering Nozzle Kit delivers soft, uniform droplets in a powerful flat fan spray pattern for fast, yet surprisingly gentle, watering over a wide range of flow rates.
The Cyclone Precision Watering Nozzle Kit includes:
- 1 x Cyclone Precision Watering Nozzle
- 1 x Brass High Flow Control Valve
- 1 x Brass Adapter (3/4" MHT x 1" FHT)
The flow rates and droplet sizes generated by the Cyclone Nozzle allow you to fully irrigate without disturbing surrounding turf, dirt, and seeds, providing an effective solution for virtually every hand watering application. The uniform droplets in the powerful flat fan spray pattern, along with a large flow rate of 50+ gpm at 80 psi, make this nozzle great for hydroseeding, watering infield skins, and completing larger watering jobs on golf greens and turf much faster. A fish-mouth design on the nozzle ensures uniform and even distribution patterns for maximum efficiency.
Made with solid machined brass material with a red rubber-tipped end, the Cyclone Watering Nozzle provides years of service and longevity, even in commercial watering applications. The 3/4" female hose thread inlet attaches directly to the High Flow Control Valve or a garden hose.
- Includes Cyclone Nozzle, Brass High Flow Control Valve, and 3/4" (19 mm) MHT x 1" (25 mm) FHT Brass Adapter
- Inlet Thread: 3/4" (19 mm) FHT
- Nozzle Material: Solid machined brass with red rubber-tipped end
- Flow Rate: 50+ gpm @ 80 psi (190+ lpm @ 5.5 bar)
- Ideal for hydroseeding, watering infield skins, and heavy watering of large golf green and turf areas