The Annovi Reverberi AR252-GR-GCI3/4 Diaphragm Pump is a semi-hydraulic, two diaphragm pump that includes a pressure regulator and a gearbox for attaching to a 5.5 HP gasoline engine, providing you with the power and performance you will require to tackle the toughest medium pressure spraying jobs.
The two BlueFlex diaphragm design and anodized aluminum liquid handling parts make this sprayer pump ideal for pumping and spraying a variety of general agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids, with ease. A reliable pump for small sprayers, the AR252GRGI performs admirably for medium pressure treatments in applications involving agricultural spraying, lawn care, weed and pest control, turf spraying, gardening, greenhouses, de-icing, and vineyard and orchard spraying.
BlueFlex diaphragms establish a new benchmark for diaphragm toughness, even in tough operating conditions. They are manufactured with some of the best performing diaphragm material currently available, perfect for handling many general agricultural chemicals, like herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, as well as some of the more aggressive and hard-to-handle chemicals. The BlueFlex diaphragms have a shape and thickness that have been carefully optimized to reduce mechanical stresses during the working cycle of the pump, even in tough operating conditions.
Recommended Repair Kits: The Annovi Reverberi AR 252 GRGI uses the Hypro D252 Repair Kits (see 'Related Products').
- Includes pressure regulator and gearbox for attaching to 5.5 HP gas engine
- Max. Flow: 6.5 gpm (24.6 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 362 psi (25 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 650 RPM (3600 RPM with gas engine attached)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) HB inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) HB outlet
- Shaft: 3/4" (19 mm) hollow shaft, gear reduced for gas engine
- Anodized aluminium liquid handling parts and aluminum body
- Two diaphragm pump with BlueFlex diaphragms
- Buna o-rings
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism
- Clear sight glass for visual inspection
- Recommended Repair Kits: Hypro D252 Repair Kits (see 'Related Products')
- Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Refer to 'Related Information' for the manual, parts list, and a diaphragm chemical compatibility chart for the AR252GRGI Diaphragm Pump.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.