The 375 Litre (100 US Gallon) De-Icing Sprayer is excellent for liquid dust control and anti-icing applications. It will fit in the back of a short box or full-size pickup truck. Skid mounted and compact in size, this liquid de-icing unit is perfect for spraying salt brine and de-icer products on walkways, pathways, driveways, parking lots, roads, etc. All de-icing sprayers can also be used for watering and dust control during the warmer months, therefore making this sprayer useful all year long.
- 375 L (100 US Gallon / 83 imp. gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- 2 x Delavan Power Flo 12 V Diaphragm Pumps - 7 gpm @ 60 psi (26.5 lpm @ 4 bar) - each.
- 12 V electric solenoid control valve with wiring harness and connectors for battery hookup.
- In-cab toggle switch for turning boom on and off included.
- Center spray boom with side nozzles that have manual on/off feed to the side nozzles.
- Side nozzles expand spray pattern to 20' (6 m).
- Center boom covers 6' (1.8 m) spray width featuring 1/4 turn quick change nozzle caps, no-drip nozzle bodies, and TP0020 straight stream nozzles.
- Boom mounts into standard 2" (50 mm) trailer hitch (boom is pre-drilled for inserting the pin).
- Camlock coupling for easy boom removal from the pump.
- Dual pumps are required to operate the side nozzles due to the total volume of nozzles required. This can also act as a back up pump should one break down. One pump operates the center boom.
Optional Hose Reel
- Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel
- 100' of 1/2" (30 m x 12 mm) Clear Braided Hose
- TeeJet Spray Gun with 1.5 gpm (5.6 lpm) nozzle
- Can be added at a later time if necessary
Sprayer unit can be used for liquid de-icer including salt brine, watering, dust control, and fire fighting.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.