KAM's 21-7-7 High Acid Water Soluble Fertilizer is a high potential acidity fertilizer used for managing media pH in greenhouse and nursery applications.
This dry plant fertilizer is designed for mixing with water. It is recommended for all acid-loving crops / plants, such as rhododendrons, azaleas, and many conifers and evergreens that require acidic soil conditions.
If this water soluble fertilizer is used for continuous liquid feed programs, the pH should be monitored closely to make sure it doesn't drop below the desired amount. If the irrigation water has high levels of pH, KAM's 21-7-7 High Acid Water Soluble Fertilizer will reduce pH levels and provide a high nitrogen source, resulting in optimal growth for bedding plants, vegetable seedlings, potted chrysanthemums, potted tropical foliage, potted geraniums, containerized woody ornamentals, cut flowers, and more.
- Size: 15 kg (33 lb)
- Dry fertilizer for mixing with water (for continuous liquid feed programs)
- Total Nitrogen: 21%
- Available Phosphate: 7%
- Soluble Potash: 7%
- Sulfur: 13%
- Max. Solubility: 0.45 kg per litre
- This fertilizer is to be used only on soils that respond to Molybdenum
- Potential Acidity: 780 kg per tonne calcium carbonate equivalent
- For quick dissolving, use warm water
- Store in a cool, dry place (do not store together with food, beverage, or animal feed)
- Made in Canada
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $52.20
Starting at: CAD $66.00