KAM's 4-18-38 Water Soluble Tomato Fertilizer Formula is a special fertilizer mix that can be used for growing tomatoes, peppers, and other vegetable crops, as well as indoor hydroponic growing.
This dry fertilizer is designed for mixing with water and can be used in the greenhouse or in the field. It contains the perfect blend of nutrients, including higher phosphorus and potassium levels, that are helpful during tomato production, making this tomato fertilizer the choice professionals trust for growing tomatoes and other vegetable crops.
Directions for Spray Tanks:
- Mix 63 g in 100 L of water, along with 63 g of calcium nitrate and 39 g of magnesium sulfate.
- Apply 10 L per square metre as a normal watering on a 1-2 week basis.
- Adjust pH to 6.4–7.7.
Directions for Transplants:
- Mix 63 g in 100 L of water, along with 47 g of calcium nitrate and 31 g of magnesium sulfate. Apply on a 2-3 week basis.
- Use this product only after a thorough water quality analysis has been performed. Discuss results with an expert. Weekly testing may be necessary. Be certain to monitor media quality as well. Soil and plant tissue analysis are also recommended.
- Size: 15 kg (33 lb)
- Dry fertilizer for mixing with water (for continuous liquid feed programs)
- Total Nitrogen: 4%
- Available Phosphate: 18%
- Soluble Potash: 38%
- Magnesium: 0.50%
- Boron: 0.20%
- Iron: 0.40%
- Maximum Solubility: 0.42 kg per litre (0.92 lb per gallon)
- This fertilizer is to be used only on soils that respond to Molybdenum
- Store in a cool, dry place (do not store together with food, beverage, or animal feed)
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $53.82
Starting at: CAD $68.05