Stimulate plant growth in your plants and crops by supplying them with trace minerals and nutrients using RootMost Seaweed Root Growth Promoter.
RootMost is a highly concentrated liquid comprised of pure natural seaweed extracts with natural microelements that are very helpful at developing strong and healthy roots in unrooted cuttings and young plants. RootMost adds soil nutrition to help develop the root system and improve growth following transplant procedures. It is capable of providing a balanced plant nutrition to help prevent plant diseases and often reduces recovery time after transplanting.
RootMost helps plants absorb exogenous plant growth regulators, increasing their survival rate above 95% and shortening their revival time 3-7 days down before transplanting. It also improves seed germination, enlarges root zones, increases hair roots from 50% to 100%, and stimulates root elongation and thickness by natural nutrition and regulation.
- Helps develop strong and healthy roots
- Accelerates plant wound healing
- Increases uptake of nutrients in the root zone
- Reduces the time frame of seed germination and root emergence
- Creates the formation of favorable chemical and physical environment for roots
- Increase uptake capability of roots for other beneficial nutrients in favor of bloom of tubers
- Increases fruit set ratio
- Reduces transplant shock and improves survival
- Natural plant extracts are safe for unrooted cuttings and young plants
Application: RootMost can be used on various fruits, vegetables, horticultural crops, and field crops.
Methods of Application:
- Seed Soaking: Soak in 1:500 dilution of water for 30-60 minutes and sow
- Cutting Dips: Soak in a 1:100 dilution of water and plant immediately
- Fertigation: Rate of 5-8 L/ha, 2-3 times during growing season at 10-15 day intervals
- Foliar Spray: Rate of 1-1.5 L/ha, 3-4 times during vegetative stage at 10-15 day intervals
- Size: 20 L (5.3 US gallons)
- Seaweed Extract (sargassum hemiphyllum): 1.2%
- Available Phosphoric Acid: 1.1%
- Soluble Potash: 2.85%
- pH: 7.5-8.5
- Can be mixed with other fertilizers when applying to the root system
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $306.05
Starting at: CAD $513.44