Improve the yield, size, and overall quality of your fruits and vegetables using the Alga300 Organic Seaweed Extract Liquid.
Alga300 is a non-toxic, 35% concentrated seaweed extract liquid comprised of raw seaweed juice with high natural ingredients. It was developed to address issues many growers face with imbalanced growth, low yield, and small fruit size.
Capable of being applied by foliar applications on a wide selection of crops, this water soluble seaweed extract regulates growth in cases of environmental stress, such as low and high temperatures, drought conditions, and more. Through better pollination, Alga300 improves flowering, fruit setting, fruit expansion, coloring, and sugar formation, as well as increasing yield and extending post-harvest shelf life.
- Increases yield, fruit size, uniformity, and quality of fruit and vegetables
- Rich in bioactive compounds (eg. alginic acid, natural amino acids, cytokinins, etc.)
- Enhances tolerance to environmental stress (eg. heat, cold, drought, salt, etc.)
- Balances plant growth by means of balanced spectrum of hormones
- Boosts natural immune systems of plants
- Improves soil structure
Application: Alga300 can be used on various fruits, vegetables, horticultural crops, and field crops.
Method of Application:
- Foliar Spray: Rate of 1-1.5 L/ha, 3-4 times at 10-15 day intervals during the vegetative stage
- Fertigation: Rate of 4-6 L/ha, 2-3 times during growing season, along with each water irrigation
- Seed Treatment: Rate of 0.5-1 L for 1 ton seeds
- Size: 20 L (5.3 US gallons)
- Seaweed Extract (sargassum hemiphyllum): 35%
- Available Phosphoric Acid: 7.5%
- Soluble Potash: 14%
- Organic Matter: 3.5%
- pH: 8-10
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $513.44
Starting at: CAD $366.01