Protect your plants and crops against infections caused by weeds, viruses, and bacteria by utilizing a non-toxic biostimulant called SoftGuard Organic Liquid Germicide.
Also referred to as a chitosan oligosaccharide liquid, SoftGuard is a 100% water soluble "new generation" pesticide, germicide, and nematocide that will prevent plant infections caused by fungal, bacterial, and virus-like diseases, as well as restrain nematodes considerably, through inducing the production of antibiotic substances. SoftGuard is composed of a group of chitosan oligosaccharides, which provide protection to plants from being attacked by creatures, such as weeds, viruses, and insects. This is accomplished through activating the plant's immune responses (eg. ethylene and phytoalexins production and lignin synthesis).
- Organic, environmental friendly
- Activates and strengthens a plant's immune (defence) system, improving anti-stress capability, thus increasing growth vigor of crops
- Stimulates plant growth and prevents soil-borne diseases when seeding vegetables
- Promotes root development
- Repairs wound healing of plants efficiently
- Increases crop yield, seed germination rate, plant quality, and plant dry weight
- Small molecule chitosan (≤3000 Dolton) is easily absorbed
- Improves absorption of macro and microelements
- Guards against a variety plant stresses including cool weather
Application: SoftGuard can work effectively on various fruits, vegetables, horticultural crops, and field crops.
Methods of Application:
- Root Application: Rate of 4-8 L/ha, 4-5 times during growing season in 10-15 day intervals
- Seed Soaking: Diluted with water by 1:600-800, soak vegetable seeds for 30 minutes, remove from SoftGuard solution, and dry prior to sowing
- Foliar Spray: Rate of 1.5-2 L/ha, 3-4 times during seedling and fruit growing period at intervals of 7-10 days
- Size: 20 L (5.3 US gallons)
- Environmentally friendly, organic plant biostimulant
- Soluble Potash: 1.7%
- Chitosan Oligosaccharide: 1.2%
- pH: 4-5
- For use as a root drench, soil amendment, seed treatment, or foliar treatment
- Do not use with alkali water sources as it may affect performance
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency