Mark treated areas while spraying to avoid overspray and overlap with the Foamer Foam Spray Marker.
This concentrated liquid spray marker contains a special blend of surfactants and other additives that produce a thick, long lasting foam to help spray operators identify and mark treated areas. This helps eliminate overspray and overlap, saving you time and money by not wasting costly chemicals.
The Foam Spray Marker is specially designed for the turf and ornamental markets and can be used on turf, fields, or bare soil. It also is ready for tank mixing and can be used with other colorants.
- Rate of use: can be used at varying rates, depending on the desired consistency of foam
- Firmer Foams: use at 1 part Foamer to 80 parts water
- Normal Foams: use at 1 part Foamer to 100 parts water
NOTE: The air pressure may need adjusting to generate a thick, fine bubble foam. If the foam generated is too sloppy, increase the level of Foamer and / or the level of air. It is best applied in large blobs to the ground surface to give the most visual effect.
- Size: 3.78 L (1 US gal.)
- Produces a firm, long lasting foam to help identify treated areas
- Prevents overspray and overlap
- Works over a range of water hardness to produce foam
- Store in a dry, cool place
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $33.65
Starting at: CAD $305.00