Let your pond or lake shine with the eye-pleasing and natural blue color it deserves with True Blue Lake and Pond Dye.
This liquid pond colorant is comprised of a proprietary blend of environmentally friendly, non-toxic dyes that reduce sunlight penetration, while imparting a natural blue color to ponds, lakes, fountains, and other ornamental bodies of water. Highly concentrated, True Blue is specially formulated to filter sunlight penetration needed for photosynthesis, resulting in the reduction of algae and weed growth under water.
Since True Blue is non-toxic, it will not cause harm to turfgrass, birds, mammals, reptiles, fish, or other aquatic species. Irrigation, swimming, and other recreational uses are approved during and after the use of this product. NOTE: Applications to chlorinated water may require frequent treatment.
- Size: 3.78 L / 1 US Gallon container
- Use Rates: 946 mL (1 qt.) per acre foot (326,000 gallons)
- Highly concentrated liquid produces a long lasting natural blue color
- Formulated to filter sunlight penetration needed for photosynthesis
- Harmless to turfgrass, fish, birds, and other wildlife
- Great for golf course lakes and ponds
For bodies of water more than 1.2 m (4') deep, determine the initial number of quarts of True Blue to apply by multiplying the surface acres of the body of water by 4. For bodies of water less than 1.2 m (4') deep, determine the initial number of quarts of True Blue to apply by multiplying the surface acres of the body of water by the average depth. Once the dye has been applied and dispersed, the color intensity can be increased by adding more True Blue if desired.