Prevent the formation of foam or treat an existing foam problem inside your spray tank with the Knockdown Defoamer Foam Suppressant.
This formulated anti-foaming agent / defoamer can be added inside a spray tank to quickly defoam spray solutions containing non-ionic surfactants, silicone surfactants, or crop oil concentrates. It is designed for use with herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, plant growth regulators, and other crop protection products registered for crop use. Do NOT use for aquatic use.
Knockdown can be used as both an anti-foaming agent or a general defoamer.
- Anti-Foaming Agent: Knockdown can be used to prevent foam formation by adding it to the spray solution first, while agitating, and before adding pesticides.
- General Defoamer: Add Knockdown to the spray solution during agitation while foam formation is active.
Anti-Foam Use Rates: Use 30-120 mL (1-4 oz.) of Knockdown per 378 L (100 US gallons) of solution. Add entire volume of Knockdown needed for load when tank is 1/4 full.
General Defoamer Use Rates: Use 60-120 mL (2-4 oz.) of Knockdown per 378 L (100 US gallons) of solution. Add to spray solution at point of greatest agitation.
Directions: The addition of adjuvants to some pesticides and / or fertilizers and their tank mixes may cause phytotoxicity to the foliage and / or fruit of desirable crops. Before using Knockdown, the applicator or crops adviser must have experience with the pesticide combination, including Knockdown, or must have conducted a phytotoxicity test.
- Available in a pack of 1 or pack of 12
- Size: 946 mL (1 qt.) for each container
- General purpose anti-foamer and defoamer
- Prevents foam spillover
- Easy-to-use fliptop lid and 60 mL (2 oz.) dosing increments with viewstrip
- Shake well before use
- NOT for aquatic use
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $50.26