Make your golf greens stronger, healthier, and looking great through the busy months of the year by repairing ball marks and aerating brown spots with the JabAerator.
This innovative golf green maintenance tool is considered the best ball mark repair tool and brown spot aerator by golf course maintenance staff, superintendents, professionals, and rangers. There truly is no easier and faster way to keep your golf greens in tip-top shape than with the JabAerator.
Durable and built to last, the JabAerator is a compact and lightweight golf green tool that offers reliable, long-term performance for repairing marks on golf greens caused by golf balls and aerating brown patches on turf. Its sleek and ergonomic design makes it universally easy to use by all, eliminating the need to bend down to repair ball marks.
How to use:
- Place the JabAerator over the ball mark or brown spot
- Step on the blue cap with your foot, driving the 16 stainless steel pins into the turf
- The 16 pins flatten, lift, and aerate the depression, while allowing water, air, and nutrients to regenerate the turf
The JabAerator can be strategically placed along the golf course, in a golf bag or cart, allowing quick access to whoever requires it on the fly. According to industry data, the average number of ball marks on golf greens per round is eight per golfer. If 130 rounds of golf are played each day on a course, it would receive 1040 ball marks each day or 31,000 per month. If left unattended, ball marks interfere with a golfer's putts, produce unpleasant brown spots, and are a costly, labor-intensive endeavor. The JabAerator addresses the ongoing issue that golf course superintendents and professionals experience due to ball marks and brown spots.
- Repairs marks on golf greens left by golf balls
- Also used for aerating brown spots on turf
- Length: 29"
- Base Diameter: 4"
- 16 stainless steel pins penetrate turf
- Stainless steel base and anodized aluminum cap and handle
- No bending required
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- The ball mark repair tool of choice by golf course staff and superintendents, professionals, and rangers
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $4.16