Improve or upgrade your golf course putting greens to tournament standards with the Hole In White Golf Cup Turf Paint.
This golf cup turf whitener is the preferred choice of golf course superintendents worldwide and is currently used by the PGA, Champions, and LPGA tours, providing golfer's with an improved experience on the putting green, while making cups more visible to golfers and spectators alike.
Designed to be efficient and easy to use, Hole In White is used immediately after the golf cup is set. After it is sprayed, the white color increases visibility, whether you are on the putting green or near it, providing better coverage, whiter holes, and less mess compared to the competitors. This results in increased speed of play, improved target visibility, and a reduction in flagstick use, which are quickly becoming top priorities for top golf courses around the world.
The patented formula of the Hole In White Paint is fast drying and harmless to turf and soil. It will never interfere with the putting surface, ball, or cup. The package comes in a case of 12 x 360 g (12 oz.) cans. Each can will yield over 80 holes, meaning a single case will last the everyday use up to 2 months.
Tips before using: Shake the paint can well prior to use to ensure maximum product performance. The spray height can be adjusted inside the cup by simply adjusting the screw in the bottom of the device. It is best to rotate the can two times around quickly in order to reduce drip and maximize coverage.
How to use:
- Set the Paint Disc (sold separately) on the inside lip of the cup.
- Position the Applicator (sold separately) over a freshly cut hole.
- Slide Hole In White Paint into position over the Applicator.
- Press down on the can and turn in a uniform manner to activate the spray nozzle.
- Case of 12 cans
- Size: Each can is 340 g (12 oz.)
- Paint over 80 holes per can
- Increases target visibility
- Speeds up play
- Reduces flagstick use
- Use immediately after golf cup is set up
- Paint Disc and Applicator sold separately