Turf Champion Liquid Soil Surfactant is SOLD AND SHIPPED ON BEHALF OF ALLTURF. Read label before using.
Improve the health of your turf by preventing or curing localized dry spot with the Turf Champion Liquid Soil Surfactant.
This high performance liquid soil wetting agent is formulated with a highly effective blend of natural renewable surfactants and a special class of surface-active agents combined with natural plant-derived components that provide quick acting and long lasting control of localized dry spot. Turf Champion's unique composition enables flash-wetting of the sub-surface soil by assisting water movement vertically and laterally into the top 4" of hard-to-wet soils. This wet soil is what allows the turf to receive optimal plant nutrition, resulting in quick and effective relief of localized dry spot.
Dry spot is an irregularly-shaped brown patch on turf and is a symptom of dead grass resulting from hydrophobic soil. Soils that are hydrophobic do not wet up when water is placed on the surface. The turf will suffer from drought since hydrophobic soils repel moisture and do not wet up uniformly after rain or irrigation. If the soil does not absorb water, nutrients, fertilizer, and turf protection products will drain away. This results in turf not being able to grow and localized dry spot developing when the problem is concentrated in a certain area of turf. Turf Champion will work on golf greens, tees, fairways, athletic fields, and other areas where localized dry spot occurs.
- Golf Course Greens and Tees: As a preventative treatment, apply Turf Champion at a rate of 250 mL diluted in 4-8 L of water per 100 square meters in advance of high heat stress. After 7-14 days following the initial application, apply an additional application of 250 mL per 100 square meters diluted in same manner. A monthly maintenance treatment schedule can be substituted for the preventative treatment rate. Using the dilution rates above, apply an initial application of 250 mL per 100 square meters followed by monthly applications at a rate of 250 mL per 100 square meters.
- Golf Course Fairways, Athletic Fields, and General Turf Areas: Apply Turf Champion at a rate of 125-250 mL diluted in 4-8 L of water per 100 square meters. Re-apply monthly for 3-4 months. Fairway, athletic field, and general turf application rates can be adjusted. Turf Champion can also be applied by irrigation injection at these rates.
- Lawn Care and Other Areas: For lawn care, apply Turf Champion at a rate of 125-250 mL diluted in 8-12 L of water per 100 square meters. Water right after application. For soil mixes, use 125 mL of Turf Champion in 20 L water per cubic yard of soil mix. Apply 1 cubic yard soil mix to 100 square meters.
- Size: Pack of 2 x 10 L (2.65 US Gallon) Containers
- Non-Hazardous Ingredients: 100%
- Guaranteed Min. Analysis: Polyoxythylene-polyoxyethylene-polyoxypropylene glycol, polydimethylsiloxane.....100%
- Registration No: 2012049A Fertilizers Act
- Read label before using
- CAUTION: Keep away from children