Protect your skin from the sun's UVA and UVB rays with this Deb Stoko Sun Deflect Sunscreen SPF 33.
A reliable skin protection cream for outdoor workers exposed to the sun's ultraviolet rays, this SPF 33 Sunscreen provides 33 times the skin's normal protection against the sun's ultraviolet rays. Apply this sunscreen liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and it will quickly and easily absorb into the skin, without effecting the dexterity with hand held tools.
This sunscreen has a water-resistant formula that withstands perspiration or immersion in water. It contains Vitamin E to help soothe and condition the skin and does not contain perfume, helping reduce the potential for allergic reaction and skin irritation.
Areas you can use this sunscreen include golf courses, sports fields, public facilities, construction, public transportation, farming, roofing, welding, landscaping, mining, automotive, industrial, hospitality, education, airports, and much more.
- Size: Pack of 6 x 1 L (0.25 US Gallon) Cartridges
- Suitable for face and whole body use
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Dye / colorant-free
- Perfect for outdoor workers and those who are sensitive to fragrances
- Fits the Sun Deflect Sunscreen Dispenser (see Related Products)