Brandt Indicate 5 pH Indicator / Acidifier / Water Conditioning Agent is SOLD AND SHIPPED BY ALTURF. Read label before using.
Brandt Indicate 5 is a multi-functional adjuvant that serves as a pH indicator, acidifier, water conditioning agent, and wetter spreader all in one. It is the only adjuvant that adjusts water pH and contains a built-in pH indicator, turning the spray water into a pink color as soon as the optimum pH level of 4.5-5.5 is achieved. This eliminates the need to test water pH with any additional equipment, saving you a great deal of time and effort.
This adjuvant works by acidifying alkaline water and neutralizing salts present in hard water, which can impact spray efficacy. It is designed to counter the negative effects of both high pH and hard water on sensitive pesticides, ensuring optimum pesticide performance when the water quality is unknown.
Brandt Indicate 5 also acts as a wetting, spreading, and penetrating agent that helps create an even film of spray over the leaf for improved pesticide performance.
The correct volume of Brandt Indicate 5 to be added to the spray water is indicated by the color (pink at pH level of 4.5-5.5, white at pH level of 8.2).
- Soft Water: A rapid color change occurs from a milky white color to a pink color
- Hard Water: Color changes slowly from a milky white color to yellow, to orange, then to a pink color
Mixing and Handling: Fill the tank 2/3 full of water and begin agitation. Add the recommended amount of this product or until the solution turns pink for a pH of 4.5-5.5. Fill the tank with a balance of fertilizer or water, then add other chemicals. Continue agitation until the spray solution is completely mixed. If the tank mix solution turns clear upon adding the remaining chemicals and water, add additional product until the tank mix solution turns pink again. This product has shown excellent plant safety; however, not all plant species have been tested. Before treating a large area, test on a small area and observe results prior to full scale applications. NOTE: Brandt Indicate 5 is compatible with most fertilizers and pesticides. However, if the desired combination has not been previously used, a chemical compatibility test is recommended.
- Size: Pack of 4 x 3.78 L (1 US Gallon) Containers
- Blend of Alkyl aryl ethoxylates and water conditioning agents: 80%
- Constituents ineffective as spray adjuvant: 20%
- Ensures optimum pesticide performance when water quality is not known
- Reduces surface tension of spray solution for more uniform wetting and spreading
- May be applied in a wide range of climates and on most crops
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- CAUTION: Skin and eye irritant
- For outdoor use only