Remove stones and debris from golf course sand bunkers without removing sand using these Sand Comb Rakes for Bunkers.
Two screen sizes available:
- Sand Comb Rake - 22" wide head, 60" long handle, 1/2" screen (ACUP-SANDC)
- Sand Comb Rake - 22" wide head, 60" long handle, 1/4" screen (ACUP-SC101)
Gently combing the sand with the galvanized steel wire mesh head will sift stones and separate unwanted debris. The patented double-edge, double-angle design allows for the easy lifting and separating of debris from the sand's surface. Note that the 1/2" screen size is for regular use, and the 1/4" screen is for pea stones.
These Sand Comb Rakes are great for sifting stones and removing unwanted debris from golf course sand bunkers, sand traps, baseball infields, sand volleyball courts, playgrounds, and landscaping. They also can be used to smooth and level bunkers and other sandy surfaces.
- Head Width: 22"
- Anodized Aluminum Handle Length: 60"
- Screen Size: 1/2" or 1/4" available
- 1/2" screen for regular use
- 1/4" screen for pea stones
- Galvanized steel wire mesh material