Pump water out of sand bunkers and other flooded areas to get your golf course back up and running with this Submersible 12-Volt Bilge Water Pump.
Once attached to a 12V DC battery using the included battery clamps, this electric water pump offers a high capacity output of up to 75 gpm (4700 gph). It is ideal for pumping water out of sand bunkers and other flooded areas on the golf course, as well as high volume liquid transfer, water sampling, and other marine applications.
- Flow Rate: Up to 75 gpm / 4700 gph (285 lpm / 17800 lpm)
- Voltage: 12V DC (must be attached to a 12V DC battery)
- Amperage: 16 A
- Outlet Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Max. Head: 26' (8 m)
- Entirely submersible
- Quiet operation
- Easy to install and remove for cleaning
- Includes 12' (3.65 m) of cable
- Use the included battery clamps to attach to a 12V DC battery