Increase the effectiveness of wetting hydrophobic soils on golf courses, compared to hand watering yourself with conventional watering tools, using the Hydro-Ezz Turf Wetting Agent Applicator (ACUP-222AP).
With no additional time and labor required to operate, this turf wetting agent applicator is very simple to use. Hook it up to a garden hose and drop a pellet into the applicator bowl. You are now seconds away from wetting hydrophobic soils. Using the Hydro-Ezz Turf Wetting Agent Applicator eliminates mixing, leaf burn, and the experience required to apply chemicals.
Golf courses will have dry spots every now and then once the weather starts to get warmer. These dry spots are hydrophobic, meaning the soil repels water. It will not be enough to just apply the normal amount of water to these dry spots. This is where a wetting agent comes in: it is used to lower the surface tension on a liquid, making it cover larger surface areas and enabling for easier absorption by the turf. Wetting agents make the water "wetter" so the soil is attracted to the water instead of repelling it.
- Applicator comes complete with valve, 3/4" GHT nozzle, and hose adapters
- For wetting hydrophobic soils
- Eliminates mixing, leaf burn, and experience needed to apply chemicals
- Nozzle has solid metal body
- Solid brass fittings
- Evenly dissolves pellets
- Pellets sold separately
Hydro-Ezz Refill Package (ACUP-222RF):
- Includes a case of 30 pellets (4 oz).
Hydro-Ezz Starter Package (ACUP-222HE):
- Includes one Hydro-Ezz Wetting Agent Applicator and one case of 30 pellets (4 oz).