Manufactured with premium-quality PVC material, this Clear UltraMax Watering Hose offers outstanding durability and exceptional performance in a range of light-to-medium duty watering applications on golf course greens and other commercial areas.
Measuring 75' long with a 1" inside diameter, this lightweight watering hose is made with a flexible PVC material and is reinforced with polyester fiber for extra strength. It features a thick outer wall that helps resist abrasions and a very smooth finish that is ideal for golf greens. The clear material of the hose enables visual confirmation when used with applicators.
Lightweight and economical, this multi-purpose hose can be used for commercial watering applications on golf course greens, sports fields, and for agricultural, industrial, construction, landscaping, and municipal watering tasks.
- Color: Clear
- Size: 75' Length x 1" ID (23 m x 25 mm)
- Material: Flexible PVC tube and cover, polyester fiber reinforcement
- Working Pressure: 150 psi @ 70° F (10 bar @ 21° C
- Burst Pressure: 600 psi @ 70° F (41 bar @ 21° C)
- Temperature Range: -10 to 158° F (-23 to 70° C)
- Smooth finish
- Machined brass couplings
- Weight: 40 lb (18 kg)