With a design that employs the highest standard of precision engineering, this Blue UltraMax Watering Hose offers outstanding durability and exceptional performance for watering golf greens and other heavy duty commercial applications.
Made with a flexible PVC material and reinforced with polyester fiber for long life, this multi-purpose hose features all weather performance to remain extremely flexible in temperatures ranging from -40 to 158° F (-40 to 70° C). This hose with low drag resistance is up to 45% lighter than comparable commercial quality hoses available.
Measuring 125' long with a 1" inside diameter, the Blue UltraMax Watering Hose has a smooth finish that is perfect for watering golf course greens and sports fields. It also can be used for other commercial watering applications involving agriculture, landscaping, construction, industrial, municipal, and more.
- Color: Blue
- Size: 125' Length x 1" ID (38 m x 25 mm)
- Material: Flexible PVC tube and cover, polyester fiber reinforcement
- Working Pressure: 300 psi @ 70° F (21 bar @ 21° C)
- Burst Pressure: 1200 psi @ 70° F (83 bar @ 21° C)
- Temperature Range: -40 to 158° F (-40 to 70° C)
- Smooth finish
- Machined brass couplings
- Abrasion resistant
- All weather performance
- Weight: 48 lb (22 kg)