When precise measurements are required for various objects, reach for this Electronic Digital Caliper.
More accurate and easier to read than a dial caliper, this digital caliper is an essential tool for the modern day. With its upper and lower jaws, this Electronic Digital Caliper quickly obtains the inside, outside, and depth measurements of an object, and reads out on a high contrast LCD display. The LCD readout makes it much easier to get a precise reading of measurements.
Blending new electronic gadgetry with high performance in a handheld measuring tool, this digital caliper can be used to obtain accurate measurements for various objects, including golf club shaft tips and butts, hosel diameters, grip sizes, face heights, and other clubhead dimensions.
- Measures inside, outside, and depth of various objects
- Material: Hardened stainless steel
- With high contrast LCD display
- Range: 0-6" (0-150 mm)
- Resolution Repeatability: 0.0005" (0.1 mm)
- Accuracy: 0.001" (0.25 mm)
- Jaw Measurements: 1.6" (40 mm) outside jaws, 0.700" (18 mm) inside jaws
- Oil, dust, and chip proof
- Switchable inch / metric selector
- True inch / metric conversion without re-zeroing
- Same tool used by professional golf club designers
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $353.63