Make highly accurate height-of-cut adjustments on golf greens reel mowers, tee mowers, and fairway mowers with this innovative precision measuring device known as the Accu-Gage Height of Cut Gauge.
Multiple sizes available:
- Accu-Gage 13" Bar - Standard English (Imperial)
- Accu-Gage 13" Bar - Standard English with Hands Free Attachment
- Accu-Gage 15" Bar - Standard English
- Accu-Gage 18" Bar - Standard English
- Accu-Gage 18" Bar - Standard English with Hands Free Attachment
- Accu-Gage 24" Bar - Standard English
The Accu-Gage incorporates a dial indicator with a unique adjusting bar apparatus, allowing you to make highly accurate measurements at the cutting edge of the bedknife (to 0.001"), practically eliminating operator error in setting the adjustment bar and the mower.
Capable of being used on all makes of both rider and walker-style greensmowers, the Accu-Gage allows you to make adjustments on the mower by simply reading the gauge while turning the adjusting knob. Measurements can be made at the bedknife's front edge, regardless of bedknife wear. Front and rear roller defects, as well as bedknife defects, can also be measured.
How to use: Simple to use just like old type adjusting bars, the Accu-Gage lets you make adjustments on the mower. Simply read the gauge until the desired setting is reached. The gauge is assembled and adjusted to zero when the indicator head is resting against the bar. If the device goes out of adjustment, check if the indicator head and gauge are tightly secured. Then loosen the bezel clamp and turn the dial face so the needle returns to zero.
Setting Height of Cut: Although not necessary, the mower should be benched, as the ease of handling will ensure more precise settings. Set the dial indicator head against the edge of the bedknife so the measuring point is flush against the edge.
Hands Free Attachment: Allows the operator to magnetically hold the Accu-Gage to the mower. After the gauge is in place, simply push up the attachment. Use Hands Free on bench settings for more consistent readings.
- Multiple sizes available: 13" (33 cm), 15" (38 cm), 18" (46 cm), 24" (61 cm)
- Version: Standard English (Imperial) Dial Indicator
- Graduations are in 0.001"
- Hands Free Attachment available on 13" (33 cm) and 18" (46 cm)
- Hands Free Attachment magnetically holds the gauge to the mower
- Hardened steel indicator head
- Extruded aluminum hardened surface
- Fits all makes of both rider and walker greensmowers
- Measurements are made at the bedknife's front edge
- Works on grooved and solid rollers
- Shock-resistant gauge
- Includes instructions and conversion chart
- Aluminum Case sold separately