With the precision measuring instrument known as the Accu-Gage, you will be able to make extremely accurate height-of-cut adjustments on golf greens reel mowers, tee mowers, and fairway mowers.
- Accu-Gage 15" Bar - Digital
- Accu-Gage 15" Bar - Digital with Hands Free Attachment
- Accu-Gage 18" Bar - Digital
- Accu-Gage 18" Bar - Digital with Hands Free Attachment
By incorporating a digital dial indicator with a unique adjusting bar apparatus, the Accu-Gage permits you to make extremely accurate measurements at the cutting edge of the bedknife (to 0.001" or 0.01 mm), basically eliminating operator error in setting the adjustment bar and the mower.
The Accu-Gage, capable of being used on all makes of both rider and walker-style golf greensmowers, lets you make adjustments on the mower by simply reading the gauge while turning the adjusting knob. Measurements can be made at the front edge of the bedknife, whether the bedknife is worn or not. Front and rear roller defects, as well as bedknife defects, can also be measured. The digital version allows you to switch between imperial and metric units with the simple press of a button on the front of the gauge. It also has buttons that let you zero the gauge and turn it on/off.
How to use: Simple to use just like old type adjusting bars, the Accu-Gage lets you make adjustments on the mower. Simply read the gauge until the desired setting is reached.
Setting Height of Cut: Although not necessary, the mower should be benched, as the ease of handling will ensure more precise settings. Set the dial indicator head against the edge of the bedknife so the measuring point is flush against the edge.
Hands Free Attachment: Allows the operator to magnetically hold the Accu-Gage to the mower. After the gauge is in place, simply push up the attachment. Use the Hands Free Attachment on bench settings for more consistent readings.
- Available sizes: 15" (38 cm) and 18" (46 cm)
- Version: Digital Dial Indicator
- Digital gauge measures up to 1" in both English (0.001") and Metric (0.01 mm)
- Switch from Imperial to Metric using the "mm/inch" button
- Hands Free Attachment magnetically holds the gauge to the mower
- Hardened steel indicator head
- Extruded aluminum hardened surface
- Fits all makes of both rider and walker greensmowers
- Measurements are made at the bedknife's front edge
- Works on grooved and solid rollers
- Includes instructions and conversion chart
- Aluminum Case sold separately