The Accu-Gage is an innovative precision measuring device that permits you to make very accurate height-of-cut adjustments on golf greens reel mowers, tee mowers, and fairway mowers.
- Accu-Gage 18" Bar - Metric
- Accu-Gage 18" Bar - Metric with Hands Free Attachment
The incorporation of a metric dial indicator with a unique adjusting bar apparatus on the Accu-Gage allows you to make very accurate measurements at the cutting edge of the bedknife (to 0.01 mm), virtually eliminating operator error in setting the adjustment bar and the mower.
The Accu-Gage can be used on all makes of both rider and walker-style golf greensmowers and permits you to make adjustments on the mower by simply reading the gauge while turning the adjusting knob. Measurements can be made at the front edge of the bedknife, regardless if the bedknife is worn or not. Front and rear roller defects, as well as bedknife defects, can also be measured.
How to use: Simple to use just like old type adjusting bars, the Accu-Gage lets you make adjustments on the mower. Simply read the gauge until the desired setting is reached. The gauge is assembled and adjusted to zero when the indicator head is resting against the bar. If the device goes out of adjustment, check if the indicator head and gauge are tightly secured. Then loosen the bezel clamp and turn the dial face so the needle returns to zero.
Setting Height of Cut: Although not necessary, the mower should be benched, as the ease of handling will ensure more precise settings. Set the dial indicator head against the edge of the bedknife so the measuring point is flush against the edge.
Hands Free Attachment: Allows the operator to magnetically hold the Accu-Gage to the mower. After the gauge is in place, simply push up the attachment. Use Hands Free Attachment on bench settings for more consistent readings.
- Available Size: 18" (46 cm)
- Version: Metric Dial Indicator
- Graduations are in 0.001 mm
- Hands Free Attachment magnetically holds the gauge to the mower
- Hardened steel indicator head
- Extruded aluminum hardened surface
- Fits all makes of both rider and walker greensmowers
- Measurements are made at the bedknife's front edge
- Works on grooved and solid rollers
- Includes instructions and conversion chart
- Aluminum Case sold separately