The Accu-Gage II, which is a modified version of the standard Accu-Gage, is a precision measuring instrument that can be used for making accurate height-of-cut adjustments on golf greens reel mowers, tee mowers, and fairway mowers.
The main difference between the two gauges is the Accu-Gage II enables you to check and set the height-of-cut on mowers in the field or while cutting units are still attached to mowers. It uses the same type of digital dial gauge and takes measurements in the same exact manner as the original Accu-Gage (digital version).
The Accu-Gage II operates using a rack and pinion gear system that transfers horizontal motion to vertical motion. Tolerances must be allowed for deviations, such as bar flex, spring tension, temperature, gear play, etc. because of the distance between the dial gauge and the indicator head.
How to use: Easy to use, just place the Accu-Gage II under the mower with the indicator head set on the bedknife and the bar set against the front and rear roller. Then read the gauge for accurate measurements.
- Size: 18" (46 cm)
- Version: Digital Dial Indicator
- Digital gauge measures up to 1" in both English (0.001") and Metric (0.01 mm)
- Switch from Imperial to Metric using the "mm/inch" button
- Indicator head is set on the bedknife
- Bar is set against the front and rear roller
- Works on all makes of greensmowers, both rider and walker
- Works on grooved and solid rollers
- Includes aluminum case and instructions
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $58.77