Specify to golfers that sand bunker rakes must remain inside the bunker with these attractive, easy-to-read VinylGuard Shrink Wrap Labels for Bunker Rakes.
Available in a pack of 10 each, these labels are printed on both sides with the message "LEAVE RAKE INSIDE BUNKER", allowing visibility whether the bunker rake's head is placed up or down. This will remind golfers of your club's policy to leave the sand bunker rakes inside the bunker.
VinylGuard is a shrink wrap tubing material made from a high performance polymer material that has a high gloss, freshly painted look that will provide years of tough protection against damage caused by abrasion, as well as exposure to sunlight, lawn chemicals, and the elements.
Quick and easy to apply with the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately), these green labels with white printing are extremely durable, easy to clean, and will lasts for years.
How to shrink:
- Slide the label over the rake handle and place it somewhere on the handle
- Hold the heat gun about 3-4" (7.5-10 cm) away from the material to prevent burning
- Move the heat gun back and forth and rotate the handle to heat all sides of the label
- Do not apply heat directly to the crease
- The vinyl will quickly shrink and will not loosen as time goes by
- Includes 10 labels per pack
- Color: Green with white printing
- Label reads "LEAVE RAKE INSIDE BUNKER" on both sides
- Will not fade, crack, peel, or loosen over time
- Quick and easy to apply with the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately)