Renew and protect square golf course hazard stakes and out-of-bounds markers that are splintered, faded, cracked, or scratched with the VinylGuard Shrink Wrap.
Made from high performance polymer, VinylGuard is a shrink wrap tubing with a high gloss, freshly painted look that provides years of tough protection against damage caused by abrasion, as well as exposure to sunlight, lawn chemicals, and the elements.
VinylGuard allows you to renew your damaged hazard and out-of-bounds markers in a cost effective manner compared to replacing them.
Multiple colors available (each includes a 100' spool per box):
- VinylGuard Blue for hazard markers
- VinylGuard Green for hazard markers
- VinylGuard Orange for hazard markers
- VinylGuard Red for hazard markers
- VinylGuard Yellow for hazard markers
- VinylGuard White for out-of-bounds markers
Blue hazard markers sometimes indicate the ground is under repair. Green hazard markers indicate environmentally sensitive areas. Red hazard markers indicate the margin of a lateral water hazard. Yellow hazard markers indicate a water hazard. White OB markers indicate areas that are out-of-bounds.
How to shrink:
- Cut a length of VinylGuard 2" (5 cm) longer than the stake or post, allowing longitudinal shrinkage at both ends.
- Begin at the center of the shaft and direct the heat of the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately) outwards towards the ends. Trim the excess.
- Slightly warm the cap with the heat gun and cover the top of the stake or post.
- Apply a bit more heat and press the cap into place.
- Size: 100' (30.5 m) VinylGuard spool per box
- Available Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow, White
- Fits 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) square stakes and markers
- Sleek, attractive appearance
- UV inhibitors prevent fading
- Can be used with the 1 1/2" Square Caps (sold separately)
- Quick and easy to apply with the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately)
- Stakes and markers NOT included