Keep your 1/2" regulation flagsticks in new condition and protect them from damage by covering them with the VinylGuard Shrink Wrap.
Multiple colors available (each includes a 250' spool per box):
- VinylGuard Black for 1/2" Regulation Flagsticks
- VinylGuard Hot Pink for 1/2" Regulation Flagsticks
- VinylGuard Yellow for 1/2" Regulation Flagsticks
- VinylGuard White for 1/2" Regulation Flagsticks
Made from high performance polymer, VinylGuard is a shrink wrap tubing with a high gloss, freshly painted look that provides years of tough protection against damage caused by abrasion, as well as exposure to sunlight, lawn chemicals, and the elements. Compared to replacing damaged flagsticks, VinylGuard provides a cost effective solution to extend the life of your flagsticks if they are cracked, faded, or scratched on the outer surface.
How to shrink:
- Cut a length of vinyl 3" (7.6 cm) longer than the flagstick, allowing longitudinal shrinkage. Slide the material over the flagstick, pushing it down against the ferule.
- Use the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately) and hold it a few inches away from the material. Keep the gun moving back and forth to prevent burning. Do not apply heat directly to the crease.
- Slowly begin shrinking at the bottom of the flagstick, pressing VinylGuard against the ferrule as it shrinks and conforms to the flagstick. Shrink your way up the shaft, rotating the flagstick while applying heat. Apply sufficient heat to remove any wrinkles. After shrinking, trim the excess vinyl with a sharp blade or utility knife.
Changing the Color of Flagsticks: For all colors except yellow, slide on a new color and shrink. To change a color to yellow, ensure complete coverage by first shrinking on a base of white vinyl. Slide yellow VinylGuard over the white and shrink.
Making Striped Flagsticks: Choose a "base color" (usually white) and shrink it over the entire flagstick. Choose a color for stripes and cut the lengths required. Slide each stripe over the base color and shrink it in the desired position.
- Size: 250' (76 m) VinylGuard spool per box
- Available Colors: Black, Hot Pink, Yellow, White
- Fits 1/2" (13 mm) regulation flagsticks
- Each spool covers 30-35 flagsticks
- Sleek, attractive appearance
- Quick and easy to apply with the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately)
- Hot Pink color is great for ladies days, breast cancer awareness, and fundraisers
- Flagsticks NOT included
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $280.43