Extend the life of your custom-made round hazard stakes and out-of-bounds markers by protecting them with VinylGuard Shrink Wrap.
Multiple colors available (each includes a 100' spool per box):
- VinylGuard Red for Custom-Made 1 1/4" OD Hazard Stakes and OB Markers
- VinylGuard Yellow for Custom-Made 1 1/4" OD Hazard Stakes and OB Markers
- VinylGuard White for Custom-Made 1 1/4" OD Hazard Stakes and OB Markers
VinylGuard is a protective shrink wrap tubing made from high performance polymer that produces a high gloss, freshly painted look that provides years of tough protection against damage caused by abrasion, as well as exposure to sunlight, lawn chemicals, and the elements. Compared to replacing cracked, scratched, or faded stakes and markers, VinylGuard will provide a cost effective method to extend the life of your stakes and markers for years to come.
IMPORTANT: If you have made your very own round hazard stakes and markers using 1 1/4" OD x 1" ID schedule 40 PVC pipe (not included) and they have become scratched, cracked, or faded, this VinylGuard can be used to provide protection and renew them for years to come. The PVC pipe is NOT included.
Red hazard markers indicate the margin of a lateral water hazard. Yellow hazard markers indicate a water hazard. White OB markers indicate areas that are out-of-bounds.
How to shrink:
- Cut a length of VinylGuard 2" (5 cm) longer than the stake or post, allowing longitudinal shrinkage at both ends.
- Begin at the center of the shaft and direct the heat of the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately) outwards towards the ends. Trim the excess.
- Slightly warm the cap with the heat gun and cover the top of the stake or post.
- Apply a bit more heat and press the cap into place.
- Size: 100' (30.5 m) VinylGuard spool per box
- Available Colors: Red, Yellow, White
- Fits 1 1/4" OD (32 mm) x 1" ID (25 mm) schedule 40 PVC pipe (not included)
- Sleek, attractive appearance
- UV inhibitors prevent fading
- Quick and easy to apply with the VinylGuard High Temperature Heat Gun (sold separately)
- Stakes and markers NOT included
- Schedule 40 PVC pipe NOT included