Mark yardage, hazards, and out of bounds areas all over the golf course with these easy-to-use and affordable FlexStake Golf Course Markers and Stakes.
Available FlexStake Colors:
Extremely versatile and flexible, the FlexStake Markers have a unique design that allows them to be mowed over by reel-type or rotary mowers. If a rotary mower is used, make sure the stake doesn't go completely under the blade or it may get damaged.
Suitable for all course markings, including distance, hazards, and out-of-bounds areas, the FlexStake Markers easily install in the ground and leave 17.5" height above ground. They are sealed so they can float in the water if thrown in a water hazard.
Blue hazard markers sometimes indicate the ground is under repair. Green markers indicate environmentally sensitive areas. Red markers indicate the margin of a lateral water hazard. Yellow markers indicate a water hazard. White markers indicate areas that are out-of-bounds.
NOTE: A golf course with 300 FlexStake Markers installed may expect a breakage rate of about one for every 2200 stakes mowed over.
- Available Colors: Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, White
- Height Above Ground: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Overall Post Length: 25.5" (65 cm)
- Post Material: UV stabilized polycarbonate extrusion
- Suitable for all course markings (distance, hazard, out-of-bounds)
- Sealed stake floats if thrown in water hazard
- Two o-rings on hinge seals dirt and water out of the anchor
- Can be mowed over by reel-type or rotary mowers
- Can be used alone, with FlexStake Anchors (sold separately), or with a 17" Sign Sleeve (sold separately) with choice of yardage decals to make a yardage marker
Accessories for the FlexStake Markers (sold separately, see Related Products):
- FlexStake 17" Sign Sleeve: Can be placed over a FlexStake Marker and a 100-250 yard decal (sold separately) to create a yardage marker.
- FlexStake Anchors: Establishes the correct location for markers during intermittent use, allowing golfers to find the correct marker placement after removing it for play.