Evenly distribute a variety of seeds, granular chemicals, fungicides, and fertilizers over turf with impressive precision using this Gandy 36H13 Drop Spreader.
A very reliable spreader to service professionals in the lawn / turf and landscape industries, this Gandy Drop Spreader features a large 120 lb. capacity hopper that can be filled with seeds, granular chemicals, top dressing, fungicides, soil fumigants, and fertilizers to reinvigorate turf. The hopper, which is made of steel with a powder coated finish for long life, is split in two sections, allowing you to choose whether to fill both sections for full coverage (36" spread width) or fill one section for half coverage (18" spread width) in narrow, tight areas.
Loaded with an array of features to make your lawn and turf spreading applications much easier, this drop spreader comes with 13" wide pneumatic wheels that provide excellent traction on turf for a smooth spreading operation.
The stainless steel variable rate bottom and slide, which can snap off quickly for easy removal and cleaning, is ideal for the application of different rates and / or types of fertilizer on different soil areas.
A positive shutoff lever on the handle can close the slide to stop flow and eliminate dribble, while an included spread plate provides even distribution of materials over the surface, resulting in a consistent spreading pattern.
NOTE: The Gandy 36H13 Drop Spreader can also be used to apply commercial ice melt product in the winter. However, due to the different sizes of rock salt granules, this spreader may or may not be able to apply rock salt. Check the diameter of the granule to ensure it can fit through the openings.
- Hopper Capacity: 120 lb. (54 kg)
- Spread Width: 36" (91 cm)
- Hopper Material: Steel with powder coated finish
- Hopper Width x Depth: 10" (25 cm) x 12.5" (32 cm)
- Wheel Width: 13" (33 cm) pneumatic
- Opening Size: 1/2" (1.3 cm) x 1" (2.5 cm)
- Spacing of Openings: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Total Openings: 30
- Stainless steel variable rate bottom and slide
- Steel tri-bar rotor provides internal agitation
- Porous oil-impregnated bearings
- With push handle, tow hitch, and fixed-rate bottom options
- Assembly required