With a moderate burst pressure rating of 500 psi, the Proline Gold Watering Hose is the perfect hose to use for medium-duty watering applications.
Measuring 50' in length with a 5/8" inside diameter, this watering hose is well-suited for those who require a lightweight, yet durable hose at an affordable price. It is ideal for golf course clubhouses, residential landscapers, light commercial applications, and much more.
The commercial-grade outer material, consisting of TPE material with spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement, makes the hose flexible, lightweight, and crushproof for outstanding durability and performance.
NOTE: Use with cold and ambient water only. Not suitable for acids, air, or chemical applications.
- Size: 50' (15 m) x 5/8" (16 mm) ID
- Material: Flexible TPE tube and cover with spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement
- Working Pressure: 125 psi @ 70° F (8.6 bar @ 21° C)
- Burst Pressure: 500 psi @ 70° F (34.5 bar @ 21° C)
- Temperature Range: -10° F to 158° F (-23 C to 70° C)
- Machined brass hose ends
- Weight: 6 lb. (2.7 kg)
- Made in the USA