Increase your hand watering efficiency on golf course putting greens and turf with the RainMaker Precision Watering Nozzle Kit.
The RainMaker Precision Watering Nozzle Kit includes:
- 1 x RainMaker Precision Watering Nozzle
- 1 x Brass High Flow Control Valve
- 1 x Brass Adapter (3/4" MHT x 1" FHT)
With the ability to provide fast, yet surprisingly gentle, watering over a wide range of flow rates, the RainMaker Precision Nozzle produces large, uniform droplets in a solid cone spray pattern that are ideal for syringing and spot watering putting greens, turf, and hardy landscaping without disturbing surrounding turf, dirt, seeds, etc. A unique fish-mouth design on the RainMaker Nozzle ensures a uniform and even distribution pattern.
Made with solid machined brass material with a green rubber-tipped end for longevity, this watering nozzle provides maximum reliability for commercial watering applications. Its 3/4" FHT inlet thread can attach directly to the High Flow Control Valve or a garden hose.
- Includes RainMaker Nozzle, Brass High Flow Control Valve, and 3/4" (19 mm) MHT x 1" (25 mm) FHT Brass Adapter
- Inlet Thread: 3/4" (19 mm) FHT
- Nozzle Material: Solid machined brass with green rubber-tipped end
- Flow Rate: 23 gpm @ 80 psi (87 lpm @ 5.5 bar)
- Ideal for syringing and spot watering putting greens, turf, and hardy landscaping