Designed for hand watering dry spots, as well as medium-to-high volume drenching and syringing applications, the Cloudburst Precision Watering Nozzle Kit delivers soft, uniform droplets in a solid cone spray pattern that provide fast, yet surprisingly gentle, watering over a wide range of flow rates.
The Cloudburst Precision Watering Nozzle Kit includes:
- 1 x Cloudburst Precision Watering Nozzle
- 1 x Brass High Flow Control Valve
- 1 x Brass Adapter (3/4" MHT x 1" FHT)
The flow rates and droplet sizes produced by the Cloudburst Nozzle allow you to fully irrigate without disturbing surrounding turf, dirt, and seeds, providing an effective solution for virtually every hand watering application. The large, uniform droplets in the solid cone pattern are perfect for hand watering dry spots, as well as medium-to-high volume drenching, syringing, and wetting agent applications. A unique fish-mouth design on the nozzle ensures uniform and even distribution patterns for maximum efficiency.
Consisting of solid brass machined material with a blue rubber-tipped end, the Cloudburst Watering Nozzle can provide years of service and long life, even in commercial watering applications. The 3/4" female hose thread inlet can attach directly to the High Flow Control Valve or a hose.
- Includes Cloudburst Nozzle, Brass High Flow Control Valve, and 3/4" (19 mm) MHT x 1" (25 mm) FHT Brass Adapter
- Inlet Thread: 3/4" (19 mm) FHT
- Nozzle Material: Solid machined brass with blue rubber-tipped end
- Flow Rate: 48 gpm @ 80 psi (182 lpm @ 5.5 bar)
- Ideal for dry spots, high volume drenching, syringing, and wetting agent applications